- Delta Dental PPO™
- Delta Dental PPO™ is our national PPO™ network with more than 113,500 participating dentists.
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta Dental Premier® is the largest dental network in the country, with more than 155,000 participating dentists.
There are great advantages—and cost savings—to seeking treatment from a Delta Dental PPO™ participating dentist:
- A Delta Dental PPO™ participating dentist has signed a participating and membership agreement with Delta Dental.
- The dentist has agreed to accept our allowable charge as payment in full for covered dental care. A participating dentist is not allowed to bill more than our allowable charge.
- A Delta Dental PPO™ participating dentist will also file the claim directly with us. We will make payment directly to the participating dentist and you will receive an explanation of benefits detailing your financial responsibility for any deductible or coinsurance amounts.
For more information, visit The Delta Dental Difference.
If dental services are received from a non-participating (out-of-network) dentist:
Reimbursement for the services will be paid directly to you, and you are responsible for paying your dentist. The allowances for services you receive from a non-participating dentist may be significantly less than what Delta Dental would pay a Delta Dental participating dentist. You may share more of the cost of your care and are responsible for the dental charges up to the dentist’s full-billed amount.
How to verify that your dentist is a Delta Dental PPO™ participating dentist:
By checking with your dentist or Delta Dental Customer Service (see the back of your ID card for the phone number), you are assured that your dentist is still participating in the network. Consult your benefit booklet for more information regarding your specific plan design. We suggest you verify a dentist’s participation status with Delta Dental or your dental office before each appointment.
With our Find a Dentist tool, it’s easy to see if your dentist participates in the Delta Dental PPO™ or Delta Dental Premier® Network!
If you are a provider, please visit Delta Dental Networks for Providers.