Our commitment to providing value, supporting health and wellness, and investing in our community is the foundation of our company and defines who we are. It underlies the development of our products, how we compete in the marketplace, and how we give back to the communities we serve. As a result, we hope that the smiles in our communities are brighter and healthier.
We Take Health Seriously
Our investments in the oral health of Nebraskans includes:
- Establishing an endowed scholarship fund for the Creighton University Medical Center School of Dentistry and the University of Nebraska Medical Center School of Dentistry.
- Sponsoring the Dr. Ben Kutler Memorial Golf Outing, whose proceeds provide dental care for those who cannot afford it at the Creighton University Dental Clinic.
- Sponsoring the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, a mobile pediatric dental unit. The unit serves Omaha public elementary schools that have at least 50% of the population participating in the free/reduced lunch programs. It provides on-site cleanings, sealants, X-rays, fillings, minor oral surgery and oral health education to these students.
Community Investments Include:
Our commitment goes beyond oral health. We also:
- Support the Omaha Area Food Banks’ “Food for the Holidays” program by making a holiday contribution in honor of our top-producing brokers.
- Partner with Valmont Industries to sponsor their annual United Way Golf Outing.
- Sponsor the Nebraska Special Olympic Games.
- Sponsor the Omaha Oral Cancer Walk.