Using your dental benefits
I just signed up. What’s next?
After you complete enrollment, you can expect your ID card to arrive in the mail. Use this when you visit the dentist.
You will also receive your benefit booklet. Need help understanding your benefits and coverage?
Find a dentist in your area
Plans can differ by state and by employer, and different policies cover different procedures. Make sure you know:
- What procedures are covered
- What your plan will help pay for
- What your copayment and deductible amounts are
- Whether there are waiting periods on particular services
- What preventive treatments are covered at no additional cost to you
The more informed you are about costs, the better you’ll be able to plan and save.
Ready to purchase a plan?
Dental plans that work for you.
Still need to learn more?
Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!