Selecting the best dental plan
Get the coverage that’s best for your needs.
1. First-time buyers
2. Head of household
Find a dentist in your area
Plans can differ by state and by employer, and different policies cover different procedures. Make sure you know:
- What procedures are covered
- What your plan will help pay for
- What your copayment and deductible amounts are
- Whether there are waiting periods on particular services
- What preventive treatments are covered at no additional cost to you
The more informed you are about costs, the better you’ll be able to plan and save.
Still need to learn more?
Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!